Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Depression/Mental Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.
okay so my doctor i see regularly has is attempting to switch me off my olanzpine tablets(taking 15 mgs a day) and putting me on an inje...
Ok so I used to cut/burn and be very depressed but I have stopped. But for some reason now its like I just get this thing that suddenly h...
I am from Greece so sorry for my english! I am 21 years old, female. I've always had fears and obsessions: when I was a child (from 3 to...
I live a 16 hour drive from my father and his wife. My father divorced my mother about 13 years ago. He spent about 10 years with many di...
Is it possible to get a mild form of serotonin syndrome from taking Buspar 10mg twice a day and also smoking some concentrated THC (wax)?...
I am suffering from depression for a secret I have kept, and I can't seem to cope with it. It is embarassing but I need help. Anyway, ...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area