Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.
Had hysterectomy april 26th and bleeding daily till it turned bright red doc said would need to schedule another surgery to re-stitch vag...
Hello, I have a question when you are on your period is it normal for the blood to be like a big chunk of flesh? Its not huge but it is n...
I had a vaginal hysterectomy and rectocele 3 weeks ago. How long will the soreness last where the rectocele stitches are. I am not havi...
Hi. I had very bad vaginal itching (am in menopause) and my doctor gave me steroid cream. She noted vulva dystrophy and vaginitis in my r...
I noticed two bumps, one on each side of the upper vulva, slightly smaller than a pea. ( I hope I have the right term.) I just noticed t...
Hello, I am 47 years old and suffer from long excessive periods! My doctor is suggesting Mirena. I am on medication for HBP. I...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.