Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
I have this huge fear of buildings, houses, stairs, even going into a bathroom- I always feel a panic attack form and my first thoughts a...
Hello I am a 21 year old male I have been taking medicine since about 17 or 18 and been diagnosed with schizophrenia at age 19 I have bee...
Should I stop consuming cannabis with invega sustenna? And if I don’t what are the interactions I was just told it causes sedation.
My mother is on a multude of meds. She has parkinsonian. She has depression which recently hit worse when taken off resperdone and swutch...
I smoked weed about 2 to 3 times. The third time i had a severe panic attack, i woke up in a dream like state. Later came to find out its...
I had long run major depression I took fluxetine 4-X-X and 20 mg and clonil 2-0-0 50mg morning. depression has wean off but I had a probl...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area