Aa
A
A
A
Close

ADD / ADHD Community

This is a patient support community for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 20 (of 3599) questions
my 7 year old son has started chewing his fingers. When school started this year we had to increase his rittalin & now we have noticed he...
Doing research for a project.
Hi all, today I obtained a new script for 20mg of Vyvanse (a switch from Adderall XR). I got it filled at CVS, and having read accounts o...
I've noticed a lot of exacerbated ADHD symptoms by taking SSRI medications. SSRI medicines are hard to manage when I have severe hyperact...
My friend's son was recently diagnosed with ADD. They are a very sporty family. She brought up a good point that some sports are not ide...
My best friend was diagnosed by her primary care physician as being ADD a few months ago. She is 46 yrs old. He put her on a low dosage...
Im a 16 yearold male that plays a ton of sports and works out a lot but I'm never hungry! Its really weird all my buddies eat a ton of fo...
Wondering what experience people have had with the different medications for ADHD. My son will be turning 7 soon, and some days I don't t...
I stopped taking my Adderall for a few months several years ago. I got my prescription filled during that time and the pills ended up in...
I'm hoping some of you can give me some advice. I have never wanted and still do not want to but my son on medication but I took him to ...
Do most people with ADD/ADHD also have executive functioning disorder? Is this a separate disorder or just part of the add/adhd?
I just wanted to let everyone that has a child or deals with IEP's/special education in school that I started a new forum. It is to help...
I have recently been diagnosed with ADD and I'm currently taking Adderall (generic) 20mg twice a day. I've been taking this for about a ...
Well for the last couple of months, I've just noticed that I become really paranoid in public, more specifically, times that I may feel t...
Hi I am so sorry to post this here because I know it is for children, but please forgive me because I need help. I think I was incorrectl...
Like I mentioned earlier I am on my almost 3rd week of taking concerta and i hate it. I still don’t know if I am adhd but I am having the...
He says he doesn't know why he does it, any ideas why
I have been on medication for ADHD for a long while. In fact, I hardly remember a time I was off of it besides last summer (to see if I w...
I was diagnosed about a year ago with adult ADD after much talk and consideration I agreed to go on Adderall. I have been so pleased with...
My daughter is 8 years old. She's adopted, but I've had her since 2 years of age. She has always had behaviour problems, and now takes m...
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
San Pedro, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?