Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ADD / ADHD Community

This is a patient support community for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 6 (of 3630) questions
I've been prescribed adderall for the past 4 years, I currently take 75mg per day. A couple months ago my Dr. started me on strattera in ...
I have been on Pristiq 100mg for 3 months, Wellbutrin 150mg for 5 weeks and we added Strattera 40mg. Pristiq for PMDD, Wellbutrin for mot...
It's about a friend (nothing romantic) I first met over a year ago and who was diagnosed with ADHD. We have quite a few common (special) ...
I was diagnosed with ADHD, Dyslexia and Dyspraxia just before lock-down. (aged 44)This came about by me having to pay for an ed-psych rep...
Is there a doctor in colorado that will prescribe my adderrall again? I’m a mess! My doctor after leaving my husband wanted to give me an...
My son is nearly 11 years old. He has ADHD with traits of Autism. He has severe speech delay which therapists believed should have been u...
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441126518
San Pedro, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?