Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Group

You have gone threw withdrawl and you are off ALL of drugs now.Here comes that hard part staying clean .Long term recovery is hard and takes continous work and support .Learning and dealing with PAWS. Learning what trigger set us off .This is all sort of thing we will dicuss in the group . Avis
i have been off and on norcos for the past five years and do good for awhile then i go back so how do you guys fight the urge.
I would like to do a check in with members for the group. Tell us how you are doing how long have you been clean ? What recovery are you...
I've never had to do this before but find comfort in reading all of your post. It really helped me threw days 1 2 and 3. I feel so much b...
I posted on the addiction site but just discovered this group and thought this was probably the place to go so here is my question... ...
OK, did I run everyone off? I put off joining and posting over here because I was so busy...now that I finally got time..everybody left. ...
today is my 7th day of being clean really will the body akes, head akes, sweets, teeth akes mood swings ever go the hell away i am 17 yea...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.