Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Group

You have gone threw withdrawl and you are off ALL of drugs now.Here comes that hard part staying clean .Long term recovery is hard and takes continous work and support .Learning and dealing with PAWS. Learning what trigger set us off .This is all sort of thing we will dicuss in the group . Avis
120 Days Clean alcohol and codeine,Sometimes I just can't believe I'm doing it.Very Happy
When I used nobody ever new .They never sespected it .When I did come clean with my husbad he helped me threw WD but I dont think he real...
May you all have a holiday season full of love, hope and healing~~~~~~~~~~sara
Well I dragged my way to 90 days complaining and moaning most of the time. And today was the worst ever. My father died last week and the...
I wanted people who knew that I was caring for my father to know that he died Monday. My care giving and drug addiction were pretty much ...
I've finally reached 100 days,I can't believe C/T from alcohol and codeine and going through intensive counselling for child abuse,only o...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.