Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Group

You have gone threw withdrawl and you are off ALL of drugs now.Here comes that hard part staying clean .Long term recovery is hard and takes continous work and support .Learning and dealing with PAWS. Learning what trigger set us off .This is all sort of thing we will dicuss in the group . Avis
In late July I had a series of of stressful events that snowballed in a matter of 48 hours...loss of a job, a fiance, and family members....
this is a vent post...just some stuff I need to express. I'm finding myself incredibley annoyed and b!tchy today...oh, and very itc...
This can apply to many things in our life including our DOC. 7 Stages of Grief... 1. SHOCK & DENIAL- You will probably react to le...
I'm 3 weeks off tram and 4 weeks off alcohol. My problem is what to do I do now? I have the hardest time relaxing in the evening when I ...
I posted this on the social forum too. I wonder if anyone would like to share about a book they have found helpful in recovery. I'm r...
Some of you probably know that I lost my Mother recently after an extended illness that I was caregiver for - - over 14 months of 24/7 ca...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.