Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Abuse Support Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
I have been seeing a guy for about seven months. He has a daughter, who is 9, and she sleeps with him nightly and will not take a shower ...
when I was 9, my dad sexually abused me for the first time. For about a year he continued to hurt me. at least once a week he would come ...
So I started getting molested at 7 by my uncle told my mom she didn't believe me then at age 10 molested and raped by my brother in law o...
So.. This is a thing I mainly kept to myself but I can't take it anymore. So, about 3 years ago my mother gotten a puppy. She said her or...
I met a man whom I fell madly in love with and moved in with very quickly. The first real sign of something being wrong with him was when...
When i was about 4 years old, a 6 year old boy would want me to suck his penis and he would want to lick my vagina. I saw him once a week...
Top Relationships Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
3060903 tn?1398565123
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.