Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Abuse Support Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
So, in short, when I was 5 years old, I was going to a Catholic school. Among the 4th grade class, was an Autistic 9 year old boy. He was...
When I was young I experimented , never really new what sex was and I don’t really think it had a sexual aspect in it for me we was just ...
Hi. I'm gonna try and make this quick. My parents have physically and emotionally abused me since I was little. My first memory is of my ...
Alright so this is more of a question, So I found out my grandfather well he's not my biological grandfather but I knew him my whole life...
I've recently started seeing a man who lives with his 18 yr old daughter. They seem more like a married couple than anything else and it'...
Okay so I am a 28 year old female, married for 3 years now, no kids yet. This was a night that happened to my many years ago I was around...
Top Relationships Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
3060903 tn?1398565123
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.