Aa
A
A
A
Close

Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community

This is a pediatric and adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) patient community. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and support.
1 - 12 (of 236) questions
My son just had his lab results back and they numbers are rather odd to me. Netrohilis 13.4 Monocytes 1.3 White blood cell 20 ...
I'm having some problems that include extreme fatigue, weird bruises, bone pain(especially in hip and legs), itchy skin all over, cough, ...
My 6yo daughter has ESR of 84, CRP of 4.73. WBC 11.79, RBC 3.48, HGB 9.7 HCT 29.9, Platelet 343. She had fever for 32 days prior to star...
Our 8 year old son has been in pain with his right leg for 5days. We took him to a doctor yesterday they did an X-ray that came back al...
Hey guys, do you think of the need to have a healthcare specific social network to connect meds globally where they can share their journ...
I had blood cancer when I was a kid(STAGE-3).i went through chemotherapy treatment.I got cured but i have a doubt if chemotherapy or my p...
My son is 2 years old. He has petechiae that has been accumulating on his back and his abdomen, it isnt anywhere else, it keeps growing. ...
So I have had a swollen lymph node, I have gone to the dr and she put me on a antibiotic, didn't go down! The lymph node isn't tender, I ...
Right so i have headaches, red spots ALL over me, bone aches, tiredness, random bruises and cuts and ADHD and i searched it all up and Le...
Salam hi I had test for hiv from aga khan hospital after 5 weeks of exposure I had massage from dubai but I have symptoms of hiv what sho...
What do you experts make of this data ? I can also send screenshot of the report, if you require. Thanks
Hi my wife is suffering from fever , chills, headache & stomach ache Since last 4 days I have got done her cbp test and it was found th...

Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.