Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community

This is a pediatric and adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) patient community. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and support.
25 - 30 (of 239) questions
I'm on Suboxone and have been for over a year. I've begun taking fewer doses and I'm not following directions. I've skipped days at a tim...
I have a low WBC of 3.2 (range 4.8 to 10.8) and low lymphocyte absolute of .9 (range 1.2 to 4.0) and a low globulin of 2.2 (range 2.4 to...
This is my first pregnancy. I am 16 weeks tomorrow. I felt a few flutters while laying down, and I'm thinking it was my baby moving/kic...
Okay so in Oct 3rd I Got My period It Last A Week In a half Nov 2st I spot it's was Light Only For One Day symptoms cramping in my sto...
Im 16 weeks pregnant nd i get a lot of headaches nd my bones hurt a lot wat can i take
My niece was recently diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. She is 20 years old and had a blast count of over 90%, but there was ...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.