Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction : spirituality Group

Anyone can join this group reagardless of faith, denomination, or religion
1 - 12 (of 27) questions
I hope this is the right group for me. I am addicted to Pain killers and using them through iv.Tomorrow I am beginning to recapture, take...
Good day, finally I found a forum where I can just express the way I am feeling. I am not sure of whether I should call myself an addict ...
I have taken cocaine recreationally for 2 years (maybe a little longer) every weekend with a couple of 1 or 2 week breaks during that two...
I have been an addict now for 35 years. I am on methodone, I was on heroin and morphine prior to going on methodone I am slowley coming o...
I'm Vince go to my profile and if you want to discuss Addiction & Recovery, they are different, get in touch. Best of everything on "The...
is anyone in here on methadone?
I am very happy to see a support group for these kind of problems and "real" solutions... I have been struggling with severe degenerative...
please have a safe holiday everyone and guard your sobriety !
this group is about step #3 I turn my will & my life over to the care of the Lord : i say this pray every night :)
came to believe that a power greater than ourselves can restore us to sanity
i admit i am powerless to alcohol, iam addicted to drugs How does step one go?
I pray to God for the strength and the willingness to give up these pills, narcotics, give my will back to my Savior and His Will to be d...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.