Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community

This is a patient community for alcohol/drug rehab centers. Discussions include 12-step programs, inpatient/outpatient, insurance, and cost.
1 - 12 (of 723) questions
I have been sober for 4 months now and have a variety of symptoms. I'm guessing it's paws because I have been to the doctor for blood t...
I have been doing methadone for 3 and a half years 2 tears ago I started weening down to .5mg from 150mg would like to know of any succes...
Hi there I have a perfect life, the one I've dreamed about. I have a beautiful wife and little daughter. However, the problem is that I'...
I have drank pretty steady like almost daily for the past 14 yrs. I kicked a drug addiction at this time and soon after I picked up alcoh...
Please take a moment to reach out to atthebeach and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader in ...
Hey, guys, I am scared for my life, so I need to share this with you. I have problem with long and horrible hangovers and I've stopped dr...
Ive been kidnapped by my son cuz he says he’s not going to let me die a drug addict. But I’m stuck in a truck cuz he owns a transport co....
I have a question regarding lyrica withdrawal symptoms ................ I am currently suffering with this and am on day 38 with no end i...
Does anyone know anything about the drug Zubsolv. My friend was put on Zubsolv which apparently is similar to Suboxone. Any information w...
Entered an outpatient program to get help for a heroin addiction.taking 100mg. daily and would like to taper way down,or maybe taper down...
Hello everyone my name is Sarah and my fiancé and I are struggling with addiction. Mainly me... I've only been an addict of heroin for a ...
Hi can anyone pls help I have been taking cocaine for over 20 years, I stopped last year as I had a really bad panic attack , then lastwe...
Top Addiction Answerers
phoenix, AZ
3060903 tn?1398568723
Other
edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.