Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community

This is a patient community for alcohol/drug rehab centers. Discussions include 12-step programs, inpatient/outpatient, insurance, and cost.
31 - 36 (of 729) questions
I've been on opiates for 9 years. I took OxyContin and percocets. I was taking 30-35 pills a day. Obviously abusing them. I got tired of ...
Hello every one.. I've been on opioids for 11 years and today im aint 27days clean. Im a mom of 8 wonderful kids. So addict took me by s...
hi everyone i am at the last of my patience I have an 18 yr old daughter who states only smokes marijuana after being caught last year wi...
I have a son who went thru detox and withdrawals from pain meds - he has been "clean" for 3 months and this week the same symptoms came b...
I am usually in the pain mngt. group, but you people here may know more about withdrawal symptoms. I have been reducing my prescribed pai...
I haven't receive any problems yet. Should I stop? What will happen to me if I keep doing it? What kind of symptoms will I have/receive.
Top Addiction Answerers
phoenix, AZ
3060903 tn?1398565123
Other
edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.