Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community

This is a patient community for alcohol/drug rehab centers. Discussions include 12-step programs, inpatient/outpatient, insurance, and cost.
37 - 42 (of 729) questions
Hi everyone. I have a question about whether or not I should force my son into nonvoluntary treatment. I live in AZ he is now in Florid...
I have been searching for help stopping opana use I started seeing a pain management Dr since moving from the North East to Oconee county...
Hi my name is aj. I just recently went through a tough cold turkey withdrawal from takin ativan 1 to 2 mg a day for over a year for anxie...
What's going on everyone, I'm james Ive been struggling off and on with opiates mainly just hydrocodiens 10mg/325 (12- 15) a day..... To ...
FDA News Release (Food and Drug Administration) FDA moves quickly to approve easy-to-use nasal spray to treat opioid overdose Naloxone...
Does the Prior authorization process in an Accountable Care Organization differ from that of a traditional insurance payer? Thinking p...

Top Addiction Answerers
phoenix, AZ
3060903 tn?1398565123
Other
edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.