Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction Chat Group Group

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.
Can someone PLEASE read this and IF you have experience with it please reply??? I am & have been going to a Methadone Treatment center f...
has anybody ever used lorazepam to help with the intense anxiety of lortab w/d i litterally could not quit pacing!!! coul not watch tv,...
I read in New World & USA Today that it has been ruled that addiction is a brain disorder not just bad judgement or morals. I'm glad they...
This is not a question... But for all of us goin through this battle go to you tube and listen to my first day by haystack... Alot of ins...
Has anybody tried 12 step NA programs? I've tried and read all of the lit. but find it really isn't my cup of tea. I've been off of the d...
This is my 3rd or 4th attemp to quiting vicodine..I have been taking this drug for 6 years. I havent had a vicodine in about 4 days, but,...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.