Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction Chat Group Group

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.
Seeking support from any and all while going through the hardest thing ive EVER had to go through! Thats getting off this devil pills cal...
im using cocaine nearly everyday from anything from one gram to four grams i want to be able to wake up in the morning free from any cra...
I've been clean for over 6 years. I was a hard core junkie, heroin, vics, oxy, codine, anything that was an opiate based. My question is ...
I am an addictive person who abused alcohol from adolesence to about five years ago. I then moved on to opiates and became addicted to th...
How do you get a way from someone you've loved almost all your life that is addicted to drugs?
hi I've had a real problem with opiates...have been clean off them for about a month now...but seem to be developing a new problem with a...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.