Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addison's Disease Community

This is a patient support forum for Addison’s disease (also known as Primal Adrenal Insufficiency or Hypocortisolism). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 6 (of 204) questions
Hi. Addison 3 years. After a lengthy stay in hospital following a crisis I am now getting respite care for mobility and muscle wastage. I...
Can someone please help me am very scared , and tensed .. From last 8 months am not feeling good in janvary , suddenly i felt extremly hu...
I have several dark spots since my Addison's Dx.. One is kind'a cute, looks like a dark Jack-o-lantern, complete with milky white eyes, ...
I have had severe fatigue issues for years, low blood pressure, tachycardia, and stomach problems. I struggle to get to sleep, and then i...
I just had my ACTH Stim test. Results were: Cortisol Baseline: = 8.67 Costisol at 30 min = 15.1 Cortisol at 60 min = 18.6 Have to...
I have low blood pressure and prescribed this medication
Top Thyroid Answerers
Northern, NJ
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.