Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Allergies - Food Community

My cousin is allergic to vanilla,it will be her birthday soon,and I want to give her a cake as a gift, If you are allergic to vanilla, do...
i was reading information about histamine intolerance and vit b6 many says vitamin b6 will increase sao so reduce histamine but i read so...
Hi all I’ve been trying to tease out what’s going on. Apparently I have rosacea and contact dermatitis however, I get these marks on my ...
Hello, I am having a 2 month battle with drying and peeling lips. I've been to a dermatologist that has tried prescription strength an...
my girlfriend was digging in the closet, when she was done she found there was this weird white paint like stuff on her finger it spread ...
We have just had our 7 year old son tested for allergies. We will get all of the results next week, but I did learn that he has a severe...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.