Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Allergies - Food Community

Hi! The other day I spent all day throwing up after having consumed dark rum the night before. I am a healthy, all-around normal 23-y/o...
Chocolate:Every time I eat food that contain chocolate,I will have nausea and it can happen for hours.Sometimes it will upset my stomach ...
Anyone ever heard of this? Over the past two years I have gone through 3 major diet changes to try and determine what is causing me so m...
I have a problem I call my random food allergy. Once in a while, as I'm eating, I'll realize that my jawline is starting to tingle/itch...
I do not recall the issue with food allergies that we have today. So SO many kids now verses years past. Is there just greater awareness...
For the last year or so, I have been having horrible sharp pains in my stomach and right abdomen after eating meat- usually I only get it...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.