Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Alternative Therapies Community

Please check with your doctor and do research before using any product or starting any treatment regimen.
sir Iam 42 yrs male suffering from varicose veins in both legs, what is the treament for this if it is curable kindly advice Tha...
I was recently diagnosed with internal hemmorhoids.  How can I make them stop bleeding?  Every time I poop now the water is clouded with ...
My lung condition seemed to be getting worse week by week. I was on oxygen 24/7 and was exhausted to the point where I could not even per...
Are compounds like curcumin and allicin being studied on pan-resistant fungus like Candida Auris?
Hi, My friend had to go through brain surgery after brain injury. Is Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for brain injury helpful for his fast reco...
Starting from six months ,I suffer continuous disturbing pain at different parts of my body.specially at joints of my finger ,muscles of ...
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Learn ow this ancient healing Indian medicine can work for you
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste