Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Alternative Therapies Community

Please check with your doctor and do research before using any product or starting any treatment regimen.
I have a question that needs a quick answer and I rely on information I can get from all your knowledge rather than my small town supplie...
Hi, Can anyone help me on this. I want to try acupunture for my father, he has spine disc gap issue and a nerve is getting pressed bet...
Hello, I was wondering what the special exercise(s) are for empowering the entire body by channeling energy through the Lung 7 Lieque Mas...
I would like to know people's experience with this anti depressant please
My Mother-in-Law has Acute Flaccid Paralysis due to West Nile Virus Infection. She has been in a comma-like state, eyes open and slight-v...
I'm a recovering addict and during my addiction neglected my dental health. I'm now having a lot of tooth and gum pain. I'm seeing a dent...
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Learn ow this ancient healing Indian medicine can work for you
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste