Aa
A
A
A
Close

Always Dreaming Group

This is a group to chat about any dreams you have had while you were sleeping, and/or about lucid dreaming.
1 - 6 (of 23) questions
Hey everyone! I have a recurring dream about wounds on my body. Different dream-books provide different interpretations. I don't know whi...
Hello! I hope someone will help me to understand my nightmare. I see a recurring dream in which some big animal is chasing me. I alsw...
I moved from my home town to another state almost five years ago. The last few years I've been dreaming about walking on the sidewalks in...
Hi, I divorced my hubby 2 years ago for infidelity.We had been married for 30 years with a family of 2. It hit me hard to learn my my ex...
I have a reoccurring dreams where my brother-in-law's friend rapes me. They usually go something like this: It usually starts out th...
Hi everyone, I just recently joined this site in hope for some answers. I'm 16 year old male and ever since I can remember, I see things ...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.