Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Alzheimer's Disease Community

My spouse is 70 and has what I feel stage 6 as hes shadowing and afraid to be alone even in our house that we lived in over 30 years and ...
Sorry for my english....my father is in hospital due to abuse of psyco-medicines in the rest house he was living in. Now he is phisically...
Please take a moment to reach out to heartfluttersflyawayplz, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Commun...
I just was wondering, what might be One of the FIRST SIGNS OF THIS???? PLZ....someone dear to me thinks they have it, and I am worried, t...
My 82 year-old mother has had severe itching for a while and nothing has helped so far. The doctor prescribed the use of different soap a...
hello, i wanna know how is the alzeimer actually occurs.. i mean how does it happen..is it that the brain neurones begin to die? if so wh...
Popular Resources
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life