Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Alzheimer's Disease Community

In late 2014 my grandmother (84 then) started thinking people who had been dead had visited her that day. It went on with more confusion ...
My Step dad was recently diagnosed with alzheimers' . My Mom lives in a small city that I really don't feel good in and it's away from f...
My wife is 68 and has m.s. she takes prozac,lorazepam for nerves and sleeping,seroquel for major mood swings and now aricept. Is this to ...
My mom has dementia and now it has gone so bad that I am thinking of contacting an assisted living centre in Arizona named Prestige Care ...
Researchers at Tufts University in Boston wanted to examine the effects of walnuts a nut rich in omega-3s on the accumulation of polyubiq...
Hi all, my dad has alzheimers and mom I think is getting dementia. I moved from another state to help them,originally I lived with them. ...
Popular Resources
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life