Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anal Cancer Community

I was with this woman who would slip her finger inside my butthole alot of the time during sexual intercourse. She would rarely use lube ...
Does having a skin tear on the side of your anus mean something more serious than a anal fissure. I read that anal fissures from trauma o...
Hi I have a small light brownish pimple or skin tag looking thing near my anus. I've looked at pictures of hemorrhoids and it isn't anywh...
HI, i finally got over my anal fears after my sigmoidoscopy, but a few weeks later i got worried again and thought i would check, so here...
hi i have a lump in the side of my anal i try to pop it but it feels like a vein ¿how i can know if its cancerous?
Hi, i suffer with health anxiety so find it hard to stop worrying over things. A few weeks back i started to worry about anal cancer, onl...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.