Aa
A
A
A
Close

Angina Community

This is a patient community for angina. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 6 (of 1136) questions
From the time I was 13 to now that I am 31 I would have these spells whenever I move too fast or breathe too heavily my heart would start...
I hope I got the right Forum for this... I'm a 51 year old male and for the past 16 months I have had a strange pain happen to me at r...
I just registered here because I have Micro vascular angina and would like more information about it. My pains are not under control b...
My BNP reading is 952. What does that mean? I have had CHF for over 20 years and it has never been a real problem until now. What has ...
I'm struggling to determine exactly what angina feels like. Last year right around this time, I started having fairly bad heart rhythm is...
I have Systemic Sclerosis (10 odd years). Had echo in Sept due to palpitations/pain in left side of chest. Showed mild RAE and Moderate...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.