Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Animal Health - General Forum

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.
On July 7, 2012 I took my fur baby to the vet for his annual shots. He was in perfect health. Four days later he began to scratch & lic...
Two year history of well-managed pancreatitis (fPLI >50) with very few ( very short-lived) periods of inappetence. In fact, very atypical...
We adopted Charlie on 10/30/11. He's a Boston terrier, at least 8 years old but we don't know exactly how old for sure. The rescue group ...
My dog has surgery on September 11th to remove a mast cell tumor from his inner back leg. By Sept. 14th the sutures had tore out. Now, ...
My 8 year old Labrador started feeling sluggish a few months ago. Our vet discovered a mass in her abdomen in the general area of her sp...
I noted that the dog back legs appear stiff when walking. The dog do not appear to be in any pain. She is 3 lbs and she is one year old. ...
Popular Resources
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.