Aa
A
A
A
Close

Animal Lovers Group Group

This is a group for anyone who has a strong love of animals. Members of this group may chat about daily happenings related to animals, pets, etc.
1 - 6 (of 55) questions
All these posts are old is this group still open??
My cocker spaniel, Lady, Had surgery on Thrusday, July 17, 2014 I have been able to bring her home, they are doing biopsies on the mass t...
Hi everybody. I'm new to the Animal Lovers Group. When I saw the title of this group. I knew I had to join. As a long time animal lover...
so i gess i just need to tell someone i had a rat terrior mixed dog this man had a dog and the dog i had at the time went and knocked his...
Dear friends! I want to ask you about the name of your pet. I think, it's wery interesting team. So, my question is: how are you call you...
My Tweety is crazy to eat treats all day long, she sits by the cupboard and looks at me, I do say no at times ...do they put stuff in the...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.