Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Animal Lovers Group Group

This is a group for anyone who has a strong love of animals. Members of this group may chat about daily happenings related to animals, pets, etc.
Most of us animal lovers like just about any animal, but we all have our favorites! Let your favorites be known! Is your love for fish or...
Just thought id say Hello to everyone else in this group. My names Hannah Im a very Proud and Happy owner of a Great Pyraness/St.Bernar...
My cat(I believe an American Shorthaired) has been acting strange for a while. Her stomach is large and droopy(And I KNOW that she isn't ...
Hello All' Well I have done tons of research and talked many people, vets, other dog owners, etc and seems everyone has a different answ...
My name is Brittany :o) im a proud owner of a flame point kitty named Kitten and i love animals. I have been working at an animal hospita...
I want to find a spray I can use for flying bugs outside/inside ,but will not hurt my cat or any critters ,its for bugs like Mosquitoes,...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.