Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.
I have been weight restored for about 2 years but I have overshot my weight goal and would like to return to a BMI of 20, so rather healt...
I binge eat when I get severely depressed, but lately that has not helped me, but still I cannot help myself. I have been to overeaters ...
Hi there, I have been struggling with anorexia for about 7 years now. I became ill when I was 15 and now I am 22 years old. I had to w...
My step daughter is Bulimic. She denies this, although she's been to counseling for it (which clearly didn't work). As of late, she's...
Hello Im searching for some answers I suffered badly as a teenager in to my late twenties with anorexia, nearly dieing, getting down t...
Since i've been to college the whole purge/restricting has gotten way worse. I'm purging everything that i eat and i have been doing thi...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.