Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

April 2011 babies Group

This is the place to ask questions, post information, and share stories and support with other women due in April 2011. Congrats on your pregnancy
Hi Ladies, I saw this in another months forum and thought it was a neat idea to see how many of each we end up with. Please post after...
Hi girls, How is everyone feeling? I am just curious as to how everyone weight is going? I had my 17 week check up today and have gained...
Hey Ladies. I was wondering if any of you were feeling somewhat depressed at times or feel lonely and needy. I'm asking because I'm feeli...
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing? At my 18 week ultrasound we discovered a cyst on babies brain(choroid plexus,linked to t...
Does anyone knows how early can you have a 3D u/s to determine the sex of the baby? I called my clinic for the next appointment which I w...
I'm 16 weeks now and my hubby and I definitely see the belly but no one else does. I've only gained 6lbs and it is my first i'm just cur...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.