Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ask Peekawho Group

Possibly only the product of an acute illness with fever, Ask Peekawho is a group for people who want answers--not necessarily the RIGHT answer, but it will be an answer. Answers are heavily slanted towards the negative, glass is half empty type of answer, because that's just how Peekawho rolls.
I hope you all don't mind me asking here, but this is so important to me and I know I can count on those here to give good answers. I am...
I'll try to pop in and out, but I can't sit or stand or do much of anything. Work tonight should be interesting.
Swampy has tried to eat shrimp in almost every knd of preparation possible. There is nothing bad about it, in that Swampy will eat one or...
Dear Peek, why does my husband blow his nose in the shower? How do I get this behavior to stop. Sincerely yours, Spade
Peek, In your years in the OB medical field have you found that if a woman has PID in her first pregnancy that she is likely to have it ...
Why do I get friend requests from people who I have 1) never talked to before, 2) haven't even answered one of their posts, 3) didn't eve...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.