Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ask Peekawho Group

Possibly only the product of an acute illness with fever, Ask Peekawho is a group for people who want answers--not necessarily the RIGHT answer, but it will be an answer. Answers are heavily slanted towards the negative, glass is half empty type of answer, because that's just how Peekawho rolls.
so this is baby #2 for me and i have been pregnant 3 times in the last 2 yrs.. my first pregnancy resulted in my beautiful baby girl... t...
Okay, well, just wanted to start by saying that I love this group. Peek, I loved reading your journals, and you always had great advice ...
So I do not typically buy into media hype, however I am getting scared. I am almost 27 weeks pregnant and I work in a job that has me in...
I have been on birth control pills for a very long time but just realized today that I forgot to start a new pack on sunday. I doubled u...
I know this may be old news for some of you but it just became available in our community as of yesterday. The first round will be this w...
and let us all just fill in the blanks and see how far she will really go with it :-) Me first!! How do you REALLY feel about the d...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.