Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ask a Nurse Forum

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health
Hi I'm currently backpacking around the world, and almost 2 months ago I went to Indonesia, where I got badly bitten by sand flies. Sinc...
I have acquired a pain in my right forearm that feels like a muscle cramp. But not quite painful, it feels as if I just had done workin...
I have ingrowing Hair on My prívate it hurts. What do i do to get rid of it
I'm 25 and I have been bleeding for over 8 weeks. I came off my depo 3 months ago and have had heavey flow and light flow. now its really...
Im 16 of Years , On April 12 , 2014 I Had Unprotected Intercourse With My Boyfriend On , April 13 , Like Every Month My Menstraul Cycle...
Hi, My name is Mike. I'm 43, and I'm having issues with a feeling like I'm drunk and I haven't touched alcohol since 2004. It started on ...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.