Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ask a Pharmacist Forum

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.
Is there any meds out there to relieve me of morning sickness? I stay sick from daaylight to dusk.
From above you can see I stepped down from 125mcg to 12.5. Yes I had a few ups and downs but never like going from 25 to 12.5. I am shaki...
I was recently put on tramadol 300mg in divided doses, 2 days ago. I took the first dose 2 days ago(100mg) and yesterday I took 2 doses, ...
I was prescribed xanax 3 weeks ago from my psychiatrist for the first time with two refills at the time I did not have a valid ID so I pu...
So I'm a 17 yer old girl roughly 117 lbs. and about 4 days ago I took 20 Tylenol like 10000 mg and I'm wondering if anything is going to ...
The other morning my urine looked a little bloody. No other symptoms. My doctor wasn't available so I was seen by an FNP. She diagnose...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.