Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ask a Pharmacist Forum

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.
I started taking Xanax the day before yesterday. I am only taking half a pill at a time (they are .25 mg). The day before yesterday I too...
Hello, thank you for reading my question, Im 23 and I take Riluzole for treatment-resistant OCD. Riluzole is the only thing I take. Im h...
Hey.. I'm a 21 years old female.. at pharmacy school We're having midterms all over the next week.. and it's a huge problem to study a...
I am currently taking Opana ER 30mg /2 TID for long term spinal pain due to breaks and fusions. I am going to try replacing that for a s...
Do doctors stop Wellbutrin due to joint pain? I have been on this medication for 5 days & started to have joint pain and tremors today. W...
I'm planning to become pregnant soon. I have successfully gotten off the Escatolopram and am down to .5 of the Klonopin a day. I have got...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.