Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ask a Pharmacist Forum

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.
Have been on the synthroid for 7 months. Been on the nortryptline for 1 month. When in gym saw my highest heartbeat on the elliptical re...
I have thrush and a yeast infection. I have treatment for both from the dr. Can I treat both at the same time?. I have mouth wash type s...
I can't sleep at all I'm sleepy but I seem to stay awake and alert at all times and toss and turn in bed a lot
I have had three major back surgeries for which I was using strong opioids for two years. Started taking 16mg of Suboxone, Worked that do...
Hi I have a history of high blood pressure. Three months ago I was put on Lisinopril 10mg. So now my Dr. wants me to try 5mg. I have a fe...
I will be leaving for Haiti in 3 weeks. I just found out I am expecting! How will anti malaria medications effect my pregnancy? Are they ...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.