Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Forum

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.
I have been in and out of mental assessments sense I was a young child, they have never ruled anything out but I am getting no help and I...
My daughter is 17 she has Autism and speaks very little. She had a heart arythmia that was ablated in 6/2012. Just recently she had ano...
My son was born with imperforate anus (high). I expected to have issues with constipation and/or incontinence. Potty training has so far ...
So I have a 10 yr. old brother who has ASD and my mom wants to start him on a gluten free and casein free diet. Can somebody please expla...
Hello, I am 27 and I have Aspergers. I have had medical issues all of my life it seems. I have had to have a surgery of some type or ...
My son is 22 and is taking 7.5 mg abilify in the mornings for past 8 months. He feels sleepy throughout the day on some days. Other days,...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?