Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Community

This is a patient forum for autoimmune disorders. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment and support.
1 - 20 (of 5268) questions
I am a 63 yo man who was healthy until 5 years ago when I developed an onset of joint pain, headaches, fevers up to 104.0, chills, nausea...
Medical Mystery 101 - I am a 31 year old female, who was formerly highly active with insomnia-like tenancies and even got told that I w...
My wife has been Dx'ed with Lupus for a while now. She initially did chemo and steroids to get everything under control, and while she i...
I had sudden white round areas on my lower legs with my last MS relapse. They have since disappeared but intermittently showing. I have d...
I've had a growing number of autoimmune symptoms since last fall. The most recent (having persisted for a few weeks now) is a weird disco...
Hello! In March of 2017, I traveled to Curacao and came back with stomach pains and diarrhea. That pain was very bad so I went to the ER ...
My dr. told me that my first set of results for my ANA panel were positive so we needed further testing. Days later he informed me that t...
Hello! I am so confused. For most of my life my temperature has run low- usually in the high 97, low 98 range. Even when my husband and I...
i did not know under which topic to place this question but put it under Lupus as links have been suggested between the 2 diseases. i...
I have been tested for numerous things and all have came back normal....I am wondering can you have auto immune disease and still have an...
I'm hypothyroid(since 2006) and Fibromyalgia (since 2009) patient. In my latest blood tests ANA came +VE.Im scaring with these results.I...
Dear Dr. I was diagnosed with vitiligo recently and I came across a book which was actually the only source that provided a root cause fo...
I was finally tested for autoimmune and was told my ANA was high. I was referred to a rheumatologist who I will see at the end of the mon...
I'm 39 I was diagnosed a few yrs ago with fibromyalgia, I also have piriformis (that muscle is being layed on by a bone) buldging discs i...
I have been working with my doctors for the last year and a half, trying to get my thyroid levels straightened out.I do have hashimotos h...
Ok, so I was Dx with Hashimoto's about two months ago and put on Levothyroxine. I have an appointment with a new doc on April 1st (long ...
Hi there! The past year or so I've had health issues. I had a rash for months on my chest the wouldn't go away with steroid injections. I...
I don't understand anymore when I feel like crap all the time, fluish, achy, pain in hands and feet, red rash on face and tops of fingers...
HELP! I had blood test done about 6 years ago which revealed I had a high ANA. At that time was tested for Lupus (which came back negat...
Hi all I’m new here I understand that without meeting it is hard to know but I am looking for advice if possible. I was recently r...
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.