Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Community

This is a patient forum for autoimmune disorders. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment and support.
1 - 6 (of 5307) questions
Hello, Recently, I had two labs run ANA panels on me and they both came back as positive with a 1:160 titer result, Nucleolar pattern...
My six years old cousin has An autoimmune disease, and she has spent 3 weeks in the hospital. Does the disease has any solution or cure? ...
Over the years my white blood count has steadily declined from 4.5 ( yr. 2001) to my most recent count of 2.2 a few weeks ago. I have bl...
A few years ago I was complaining to my pcp of joint pain, it was intermittent In fingers, elbow and wrist. I now am having more Severe s...
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all t...
Dear Dr. I was diagnosed with vitiligo recently and I came across a book which was actually the only source that provided a root cause fo...
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.