Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Community

This is a patient forum for autoimmune disorders. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment and support.
1 - 6 (of 5286) questions
I have an Auto Immune Disorder of the connective tissue as labeled by my Rheumatologist. I take Plaquenil 200mg, and Arava 20mg daily. ...
8 years ago i was suffering from symptoms muscle and joint pain , muscle twitching and muscle weakness, went to the doctor i was told i h...
To: Hi All I have am 40 years old and for 10 years I have periodically have the following symptoms: lowgrade fever, body aches , right f...
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all t...
I have Graves disease....taken radioactive iodine 13 years ago
I am 45 y/o/ DX with Sjogren's Syndrome (SJS) in April of 2016, via lip bx because I was sero-negative in April of 2016. I am still sero-...
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.