Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Community

This is a patient forum for autoimmune disorders. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment and support.
1 - 6 (of 5290) questions
Hello, My entire body has this slight vibrating sensation. Almost like i rubbed my hands together really fast and there is that tingli...
I'm 27 years old. My family doctor referred me 6 months ago to a hematologist for elevated platelets. I have had elevated platelets in th...
My 4 year old daughter has multiple chronic conditions she has been sick since birth and I am desparate to find anwsers. She has been dia...
My main question is “What exactly is Crest Disease?
So to start I have some heart issues and have a pacemaker. I am on meds to keep heart rate down. About five years ago I had a positive AN...
5yrs ago I was treated successfully with lepton for hepC this May I found lumps coming from salivary ducts below incisors and then cand...
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.