Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Forum

Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.
I have ANA Titre 1/640 on my results and also have low thyroid, low Vit B12 H1,272ng/L, low iron and possible Sjogrens but no ENA antibod...
Not sure where to start Last sept I woke up with an off type feeling in 2011.. I had foot surgery on sept 30th 2011 They gave me the max ...
Hi Dr. Nicholson, Thanks firstly for your time here on the forum. I tried to ask a question yesterday but somehow I ended up posting...
hi Dr.Gareth...its not a question as such..more have you heard of anything to do with my problem..regarding my daughter this is by the wa...
Hello I've been diagnoised with erosive lichen planus. Have positive oral flouesent biopsy and positive pemigus in blood but not tissue. ...
Hello, can you tell me if shortness of breath is symptom of Sjorgens Syndrome? I have had SS for over 10 years. When I walk up stairs I...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.