Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Forum

Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.
Hello, my name is Rena and I am a member of the MS Forum. I have Secondary Progressive MS and COPD and Asthma and they are all under cont...
I was diagnosed with Fibro about 3.5 years ago. I have still been going through scans and tests on weekly basis. Now a Colonoscopy will ...
Hi - I'm writing to ask if I need to follow up with my PCP or ask for a neurology referral for a sensation of prickling on my skin. I...
Sir, I have always a feeling of coldness chilliness or shivering as if cold air is entering into me through foot toes,spine, chest and...
The report stated that my neurological exam was "grossly intact". I cannot find what this means. Any ideas? Also one of his findings was ...
Hello Dr., I am a 27yo M, 5'9", 175lbs. A few months before my 21st bday I was pulling all-nighters or near ANs until the following occu...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.