Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Forum

Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.
53 year young female with treated Graves for over 5 years -- taking Cytomel for over 5 years - approximately 25 pounds overweight - does ...
I was diagnosed with SLE a year and a half ago. I have a lot of med. challenges but never seem to be able to relate it directly to the Lu...
i m35 yrs old beautiful lady.. its about 1and haif month i m suffring from swellon eyelid and face...docter said ths is rosecea...but is...
My mum believes i suffer from fibromyalgia. She first thought i had MS or Lupus but the doctors did test an ANA test and they came back f...
Labs: 6/16/10 tsh 6.0 -- started 50mcg synthroid 8/2010 tsh 5.05 - up to 75mcg 11/8/10 tsh 4.8 - up to 88mcg 2/5/11 tsh 5....
Hello, I am a 40 year old Caucasian female. Two years ago my once thick and dark eyebrows fell out completely to the point where I do not...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.