Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autonomic Dysfunction Community

This forum is for discussions relating to Autonomic Dysfunction, or Dysautonomia, including Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS).
1 - 6 (of 1940) questions
I have trouble bending down. Like tying my shoes etc. It feels like all my blood rushes to my head and making it explode (a bit exaggerat...
I am a 40 year old woman and recently started experiencing 60 second or less episodes of binocular double vision while engaging in intens...
I've been suffering disabling symptoms for over 18 months and am no closer to being diagnosed. I was 19 years old when I was struck by su...
37 year old Caucausian male, 5'8 and 150 pounds. Fit and muscular for all of my life. It started back in December of 2019. I was getting...
I’ve had my port since May or June 2020. I have had issues with tagaderm, switched to IV3000, and then found a prep for the tagaderm. If ...
Hello! A year ago I was diagnosed with Temporal Lobe Epilepsy but now we don’t know if they’re non epileptic or epileptic seizures. My MR...
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.