Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autonomic Dysfunction Community

This forum is for discussions relating to Autonomic Dysfunction, or Dysautonomia, including Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS).
1 - 6 (of 1933) questions
About me: 30 y/o Female, 5”0 205 pounds (well aware that I am overweight). I have had these symptoms/episodes since I was 14 years old th...
37 year old Caucausian male, 5'8 and 150 pounds. Fit and muscular for all of my life. It started back in December of 2019. I was getting...
Recently (past month or two months) I've been getting lightheaded/dizzy and my heart has been pounding when I stand up, particularly from...
hi all- I was diagnosed with neurocardiogenic syncope when i was 9/10, and then with pots when I was 18, and now a few years later I hav...
4 years ago I had an onset that started with an ocular migraine. From then on anything stressful triggers a migraine. Over the years it h...
I got high pmv on my blood cbc. What does that mean?
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.