Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Baby Angels Group

This is group was designed to give support to grieving parents who's infant has become a Baby Angel. May you find comfort within this group and know that you will never have to walk this journey alone! God Bless All of Our Baby Angels!
I lost my baby angel Mariah a week and a half ago.....she was born three months early and only survived less than 2 hours.....I am so los...
Today is a hard day for me. It makes 6 months since God came down to take my angel back into his arms. I had a hard day I've done ev...
I have a very hard pregnancy with my son Ryan. I have never bee able to carry a baby a full 40wks but yet I mange to give brith to 3 heat...
Hi everyone, we lost our little one at 17 weeks. I delivered him in the hospital on Jan 7, 2010. He was just perfect, a beautiful little ...
I never new this group exhisted until I saw RDH's post on another forum. I'm sure some of you here know my story as I've posted about i...
I have her on facebook and often check up on how things are going...Yesterday I found out Jesse was hospitalized due to an infection...Ma...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.