Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Forum

Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
Pain started 23 years ago.One day just started hurting. Had the pain on and off for 13 years. Tried doctors, physio's - nothing worked. T...
Hello, I'm trying to find some help for my 66 year old father whose health is degrading rapidly. Here are his issues that I was able ...
my son was injured playing football two years ago, he is now 17. Been unable to continue with most high school sports, we have been to o...
I am 39 years old and in August 2010 had a synovial cyst removed L5/S1, laminectomy. I was pain free for only one month. Since Oct. I hav...
had 2 recent thoracic CT's (10/29 & 12/2/10) and hope you can put in layman's terms. The CT was repeated because the 1st was not helpful ...
Hello. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 2 months ago I had a L5/S1 Laminectomy/Discectomy and 1 month ago I developed a sudden, s...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.