Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Forum

Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
I have a spinal cord injury on the right side of my neck, and as a result, my left arm and leg have become somewhat paralyzed. Walking no...
I was in an auto accident and was left with two lower back herniated discs. Specifically, L4-5 left paracentral and left neural foranimal...
Hello. My name is Kate. I am 26 years old with a recent history of Ovarian Cancer, Stage IIC. I just finished up chemo in April. Abou...
Please explane what this means. I am still in a lot of pain. I seemed to recover nicely until mid april and the pain came back as it wa...
L4/5-there is desiccation of the disk and some minimal loss of disk height. There is mild broad-based disk bulging and mild bilateral rec...
Hi, am having third surgery (discectomy) on my Lumber L4 L5. I have numbness in my right foot and leg up to calf. The neurosurgeon has...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.