Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.
1 - 6 (of 265) questions
I take Proglycem every day, and it will be lifelong. From my understanding, this is not a complication that was really researched until ...
I had serious health problems which kept me bedridden for two years, during which time I put on an additional 70 pounds. But I recover...
I keep reading about complications regardiong the fills , post op, getting back to eating foods. Is it really that terrible? Would you ...
I had the rouy n y (i know that's not how you spell it) I had it done 2011 I was 240 the day of surgery and I'm down to about 130ish! ...
What are the complications for having lap band removed? How long is this surgery? I have had the lap band for 2 years and have gained 2...
Hi, My uncle has obesity problem, he weighs 215 kg's approximately, He wants to have a Gastric Bypass Surgery or any other what doctors s...
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.