Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.
19 - 24 (of 271) questions
I am 5 weeks post gastric bypass and I would like to ask if possible to have a glass of wine now and what is the risk if you did it now?
I am thinking really hard on doing weight loss surgery. I would really benifit from it for several reasons. I am 32 years old and I am bo...
In 1989,I was almost 300lbs & had a gastric bypass.For the past 2yrs.,I've had lab results with extremely low Vit. D,Vit. B12 & elevated ...
Hey ! I am 25 years old and I think I am going through a very difficult situation in my life. Whenever I have strong emotions, whether i...
Has anyone suffering from weight gain as a result of medications for mental illness had lap band surgery? Our son has gained over one hu...
I have SEVERE SEVERE SEVERE dumping syndrome AND late dumping syndrome. I'm malnourished which has led to being only 105 pounds, blind in...

Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.