Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.
25 - 30 (of 271) questions
I just has the y bypass dont on the 15th I am doing good lost 22 lbs but I need someone to talk to thats had this done.If there is anyone...
Please Help!! I live in Seattle and want my Lap Band removed NOW anyone from Seattle that knows where to get that done locally??
I had gastric bypass surgery in 2005.Ever since my surgery I suffer from a lot of stomache pains along with ulcers.I have been put in I.C...
My doctor just sent a referral for me to have weight loss surgery. I know you need to be quit smoking before surgery and they will test m...
I had the gastric bypass 6 years ago, and I have went from 285 lbs to a low of 155 lbs. Right now I'm at 170. I had to have my gall bladd...
I had my Roux en y gastric bypass surgery in 1999. I've been having medical problems ever since some serious some not. Has anyone had or ...
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.